5 Mayıs 2017 Cuma

80'ler Top 40


Michale Jackson / Billie Jean
Cyndi Lauper / Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Eurythmics / Sweet Dreams
Lionel Richie / Hello
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Alphaville - Big In Japan
George Michael - Careless Whisper
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
Duran Duran - Wild Boys
Tina Turner - What's Love Got To The With It
Sade - Smooth Operator
Kool And The Gang - Fresh
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Opus - Life Is Life
Raggio De Luna - Comanchero
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady
Sandra - Maria Magdelana
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
A-ha - Take On Me
Falco - Rock Me Amedeus
C.C. Catch - 'Cause You Are Young
Madonna - La Isla Bonita - Madonna
Modern Talking - Brother Louie
Europe - The Final Countdown
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
Bananarama - Venüs
Samantha Fox - Touch Me
Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart
Black - Wonderful Life
M/A/R/R/S - Pump Up the Volume
Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
Sting - English Man In New York
Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
Stop Sam - Brown
Tanita Tikaram - Twist In My Sobriety
Marc Almond And Gene Pitney - Something"s Gotten Hold Of My Heart
Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know Its True

Liste Halil Kandok'a aittir ve şarkılar Türkiye'deki popülerliklerine göre belirlenmiştir.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder